Goals & Strategy:
- Bring together radiation oncologists in Africa to discuss issues &
- treatment options available at various sites;
- Find out what the research needs are;
- What the education target areas/needs are on the Continent;
- Improve communication between practicing radiation oncologists;
- Share treatment practices for common cases & more difficult cases;
- Establish research priorities in radiation oncology;
- Establish education priorities in radiation oncology;
- Establish a directory of radiotherapy resources including training
- Programs and manpower;
- Identify regional centers of excellence to improve manpower training
- Through scientific visits;
- Identify areas of international collaboration.
IAEA/PACT & AFROG
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.